Thank you for supporting our locally owned business
We are currently looking for some part time team members! We are seeking individuals who can contribute to maintaining our culture and provide the customer service our community expects of us.
Want to stop dreading the idea of going to work?
Go out of your way to listen, help or support a peer when they need it?
Understand that identifying a problem should be celebrated! It’s the 1st step to making it better!
Approach challenges with a positivity, collaboration and communication?
ALWAYS share what’s on your mind?
Need to work in a fun, creative and engaging environment where your contribution matters?
Embrace your personal development?
Have a passion for the Cannabis Industry?
Have the drive to stay current with industry trends?
Enjoy educating and guiding customers with exceptional service?
If the answer is yes, WE WANT YOU!
Must be flexible to work days and nights (up to 11pm)
Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Welcome customers into the store and verify their age by checking two pieces of I.D
- Ensure cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the store
- Support your coworkers. We face challenges together, no one is left behind
- Handle payments and ensure the accuracy of the order
- Provide in-depth product knowledge (cannabis and accessories) and guidance to ensure customer purchases products inline with the effects they are seeking
- Maintain a clean workplace
- Adhere to COVID-19 safety protocols
- Ensure the accuracy of every order
- Make deliveries as needed
- Show up to work on time and ready to work
- Must be 19+ years of age and legally able to work in Canada
- Selling it Right (Not serving it right)
- Knowledge of legal non-medical cannabis rules and products
- Class 5 drivers license
- 2 years of retail customer service
- Experience working with cash
- Experience with POS systems an asset
- Experience with cannabis and cannabis products
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Good sales skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.