We are focused on setting the bar for customer service within the recreational cannabis industry. We strive to provide the best educational experience and provide access to a wide variety of quality-controlled products.
Your time is valuable! We utilize a blend of industry-leading technology and highly trained staff to ensure your time in our store is well spent.
Providing a deep-rooted cannabis experience, which British Columbia is known for, is important to us. We maintain this experience by displaying a wide variety of flower in containers allowing you to see and smell the product before making a decision. Our highly-trained staff will be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have regarding our wide-variety of quality-controlled recreational offerings.
We are building a team of exceptional people that NEED to work in a fun and creative environment to be fulfilled!
Want to stop dreading the idea of going to work?
Go out of your way to listen, help or support a peer when they need it?
Understand that identifying a problem should be celebrated! It’s the 1st step to making it better!
Approach challenges with a positivity, collaboration and communication?
ALWAYS share what’s on your mind?
Need to work in a fun, creative and engaging environment where your contribution matters?
Embrace your personal development?
Have a passion for the Cannabis Industry?
Have the drive to stay current with industry trends?
Enjoy educating and guiding customers with exceptional service?
If the answer is yes, WE WANT YOU!
Must be flexible to work days and nights (up to 11pm)
- Welcome customers into the store and verify their age by checking two pieces of I.D
- Ensure cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the store
- Support your coworkers. We face challenges together, no one is left behind
- Handle payments and ensure the accuracy of the order
- Provide in-depth product knowledge (cannabis and accessories) and guidance to ensure customer purchases products inline with the effects they are seeking
- Must be 19+ years of age and legally able to work in Canada
- Possess a valid BC Cannabis Worker Verification
- Knowledge of legal non-medical cannabis rules and products
- 2 years of retail customer service
- Experience working with cash
- Experience with POS systems an asset
- Experience with cannabis and cannabis products
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually
- Good sales skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please feel free to contact a member of our staff directly with any questions, comments, you may have.
484 Douglas Street, Prince George, British Columbia V2M 2N6, Canada